A term that is synonymous with cavity. Both caries and cavities are terms used to denote tooth decay. If a tooth with severe caries is left untreated, it may result in tooth fracture, requiring the removal of that tooth. Typically, dentists use a standard amalgam material to fill the tooth. A more current filler substance is an Inlay (also referred to as a Porcelain Inlay) which are more natural looking because they resemble a tooth's actual color.
*Required Fields

I want to consult with multiple surgeons: